Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shroud of Turin: Burial sheet of Jesus! #1 Title page

I had been struggling with `writer's block' trying to find a way to post here a series on the Shroud, which covers briefly the main points for and against. I had already started a PowerPoint presentation on the Shroud back in 2009, which I intended to eventually use in presentations to interested church and any other groups. An attractive feature of PowerPoint for me is that it forces one to be brief! So if I could restart my PowerPoint presentation and then post it here to my TSoT blog, then I would `kill two birds with one stone.'

But there does not seem any way that one can directly post a PowerPoint to Blogger. Googling "PowerPoint Blogger" came up with a number of sites offering ways of posting a PowerPoint to Blogger but these all seemed to be through a third party. I eventually found by trial and error that I could copy-and-paste from PowerPoint via Microsoft Paint to Outlook Express (which is the way I prefer to post to Blogger). So here goes ...!













[Click on the above image to enlarge it.]

How's that for a brief post? A record for me! The next post in this series is be part #2 "Contents".

Stephen E. Jones, BSc., Grad. Dip. Ed.
My other blogs: CreationEvolutionDesign& Jesus is Jehovah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this entire presentation available to view somehow? I know it's a few years old, but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Also, I was trying to email you with a question but couldn't find your email address on the site. Thank you.

Stephen E. Jones said...

Jona Dan

>Is this entire presentation available to view somehow? I know it's a few years old, but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

No. I didn't continue with my PowerPoint presentation.

>Also, I was trying to email you with a question but couldn't find your email address on the site. Thank you.

Any questions on Shroud-related matters should be by way of a comment. You can make a comment on any Shroud-related matter under my latest post (see my Policies below).

Stephen E. Jones
----------------------------------
MY POLICIES. Comments are moderated. Those I consider off-topic, offensive or sub-standard will not appear. Except that comments under my latest post can be on any one Shroud-related topic. To avoid time-wasting debate I normally allow only one comment per individual under each one of my posts.