[Previous: Shroud of Turin News, July - December 2025] [Next: To be advised]
This is the first instalment of my Shroud of Turin News for January - June 2026.
The Total Pageviews (above right) of over 6 million is obviously wrong, presumably hacked. It is happening to others, so presumably Google knows about it. I have not removed Total Pageviews on my blog, so that Google can see it needs fixing, and so that when it has been fixed I will know that it has been fixed.
Articles will be in date order. My comments will be within [bold square brackets] to distinguish them from the articles' words. In this post I will list the more significant articles, prune duplications, and then comment on what is left.
My news I have continued most days word-processing Chapter 2, "What is the Shroud of Turin?" In parallel with my Open letter to Nature, "Shroud of Turin: Were the radiocarbon dating laboratories duped by a computer hacker?"
"New twist in Turin Shroud mystery as human DNA found on sacred Christian relic," GBN, 4 January 2026, Peter Stevens.
"The Shroud of Turin goes digital: Turin officially opens an ancient relic to the world in the AI era," ZENIT, 11 January 2026.
"The Shroud of Turin enters the digital age," Aleteia, 12 January 2026, D. R. Esparza.
To be continued in the second instalment of this post.
Notes:
1. This post is copyright. I grant permission to extract or quote from any part of it (but not the whole post), provided the extract or quote includes a reference citing my name, its title, its date, and a hyperlink back to this page. [return]
Bibliography
RTB. Reference(s) to be provided.
Posted 30 August 2026. Updated 31 August 2026.

No comments:
Post a Comment