Thursday, April 25, 2024

Topic index "I": The Shroud of Turin blog

TOPIC INDEX "I"
Copyright © Stephen E. Jones[1]

This is "Topic index `I'" of my index to topics that I have posted to this

[Right (enlarge). The Image of Edessa (11th century), Sakli church, Goreme, Turkey[WI10, plate 22b]. Again note that Jesus' head appears in landscape aspect, which is obtained by doubling the Shroud of Turin four times (see 15Sep12). This photo is from a future "Image of Edessa 23Aug12".]

my The Shroud of Turin blog. For information on this series, see "`A' and Index".

[Index] [Previous "H"] [Next "J"]


Iannone, J. 24Nov07.
Image of Edessa 25Jul07, 24Aug07.
Iron 24Feb08.


Notes:
1. This post is copyright. I grant permission to extract or quote from any part of it (but not the whole post), provided the extract or quote includes a reference citing my name, its title, its date, and a hyperlink back to this page. [return]

Bibliography
WI10. Wilson, I., 2010, "The Shroud: The 2000-Year-Old Mystery Solved," Bantam Press: London.

Posted 25 April 2024. Updated 1 May 2024.

No comments: