Sunday, August 7, 2016

The Shroud of Turin blog topics "M"

The Shroud of Turin blog topics #7
© Stephen E. Jones[
1]

Topics "M"

This is the sub-index of topics with the first letter "M" and part #7 of my "The Shroud of Turin blog topics" series. See the Main Index "A-Z" for more information about this series. I had belatedly realised that I needed to create sub-index pages of the first letter of each of my topics pages in this series when my "Medieval photography: Nicholas Allen" post had become too long. So I decided to use this the original "M" post as the "M" sub-index page and create a new "Medieval photography: Nicholas Allen" page. Now that I have finished that "Medieval photography: Nicholas Allen" page I will similarly create the sub-index pages of the other topics pages that I had already posted.

[Above (enlarge): A copy of the Mandylion or Image of Edessa, namely "The Holy Face of Laon," c. 12th-13th century, now in the Cathedral of Laon, Picardy, France. See my post [23Apr12].]

[Main index] [Previous: "L"] [Next: Medieval photography: Nicholas Allen]


[Medieval photography: Nicholas Allen]


Notes:
1. This page, and each page, in my The Shroud of Turin blog topics series, is copyright. However, permission is granted to quote from any part of this page (but not the whole page), provided it includes a reference citing my name, its subject heading, its date, and a hyperlink back to this page. [return]

Posted 7 August 2016. Updated 19 January 2024.

No comments: