Monday, December 16, 2019

My Shroud blog: The Shroud of Turin: The Burial Sheet of Jesus! #6

The Shroud of Turin: The Burial Sheet of Jesus!
MY SHROUD BLOG
© Stephen E. Jones
[1]

This is "My Shroud blog," part #6, of my online book, "The Shroud of Turin: The Burial Sheet of Jesus!" For more information see the Cover, part #1 and Contents #2 of this series.

[Contents #2] [Previous: About me #5] [Next: My position on the Shroud #7]


  1. Preface #3
    1. My Shroud blog #6

In June 2007 I started my The Shroud of Turin blog (https://theshroudofturin.blogspot.com/). In January 2019 it passed 1 million pageviews. It is, as far as I am aware, the only English-speaking pro-authenticist Shroud blog.


To be continued in part #6 of this series.

Notes
1. This post is copyright. I grant permission to quote from any part of this post (but not the whole post), provided it includes a reference citing my name, its subject heading, its date, and a hyperlink back to this page. [return]

Posted: 16 December 2019. Updated: 12 February 2020.

No comments: