Sunday, December 1, 2019

Preface: The Shroud of Turin: The Burial Sheet of Jesus! #3

The Shroud of Turin: The Burial Sheet of Jesus!
PREFACE
© Stephen E. Jones
[1]

This is the Preface and part #3 of my online book, "The Shroud of Turin: The Burial Sheet of Jesus!" For more information see the Cover, part #1 and Contents #2. I am using HTML's automatic numbering of sections. Again, when a topic is linked it has been posted.

[Right (enlarge): Full-length image of the Shroud after the 2002 restoration (Shroud University)]

[Previous: Contents #2] [Next: This book #4]


  1. Preface #3
    1. This book #4
    2. About me #5
    3. My Shroud blog #6
    4. My position on the Shroud #7


To be continued in part #4 of this series.

Notes
1. This post is copyright. I grant permission to quote from any part of this post (but not the whole post), provided it includes a reference citing my name, its subject heading, its date, and a hyperlink back to this page. [return]

Posted: 1 December 2019. Updated: 30 December 2019.

No comments: